Newly Renovated Brick Condominium
A newly renovated brick condominium unit paired with one-floor convenience is yours with this classic charmer. Built in 1950 but renovated in 2017 for a busy lifestyle. Inside the covered Entry is a ground floor Vestibule. Up the steps, an efficient one-floor living space awaits. Large Living Room with recessed lighting and glistening warm hardwood floors. A soothing neutral color palette surrounds – every room has been painted in transitional colors. In your Kitchen, stainless steel appliances and a super-efficient work area make cooking a snap. Bright white cabinetry, tile backsplash, new wood floor and bright window create a cheery workspace. Entertain with ease in your adjacent Dining space, open to the kitchen.
A double-sized Bedroom with twin closets provide all the storage you’ll need. Across the Hall, a spacious Bath with classic tile trim and shower-over-tub. A large hall closet furnishes extra storage space. On a lower level, enjoy the benefits of added common Storage space and a Laundry.
Located close to New York City transportation and major highways, you’ll appreciate an easy commute. Close to shopping, recreation, and business centers, 455 Morris is an ideal place to make your home.
- One-floor condominium
- Built in 1950; tastefully renovated in 2017
- One finished level: 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom
- Window air conditioning
- Freshly painted—neutral color scheme flows throughout
- Gleaming refinished oak floors
- High-hat recessed lighting in living room
- Renovated eat-in kitchen features all new cabinetry, new countertops, new backsplash, new flooring, new stainless steel appliances, and a separate dining area
- Bedroom with roomy twin closets
- Common storage area and laundry in the building’s basement
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Classic brick exterior
- Detached garage with automatic door opener
- Located in the Springtop condominium community
- Close to everything including Newark Liberty International Airport 15 minutes away